By no means would I consider myself a “techy person.” I have never run a blog like this before with my own website however, I do have some experience with running blogs on Instagram and maintaining a profile on Wattpad. On Instagram, I have a few active pages, a photography page, a baking page, a personal page, as well as a page where I update daily with a photo from that day of something that made me happy. I’ve been using Instagram since I was 12 so I have quite a lot of experience with the app however, anything beyond that usually confuses me if I attempt to navigate it with no tutorial. I’m excited to learn of applications/programs that will be helpful for myself as an educator as well as for my students’ learning. I don’t recall using much technology until after grade 4. While in the primary grades, I remember that we had a separate teacher to teach us how to use Microsoft Word and how to search for things on Google. After grade 4, I moved to a new school that didn’t have a computer lab or a separate teacher for technology. I feel as though if I had had that at my new school, I may have developed more of an interest in technology and computers.